Journal of Thrombosis and treatments
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of Thrombosis and treatments (JTT) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of thrombosis and treatments.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JTT:
Blood clots in lung, Cerebral thrombosis, Coagulation and fibrinolysis in preeclampsia and neonates, Coronary thrombosis, Deep vein thrombosis treatment, Deep venous thrombosis, Differentiation of low-molecular-weight heparins: practical implications, Disseminated intravascular coagulation syndromes, Effect of antihypertensive treatment on plasma fibrinogen and serum hdl levels, Endovenous laser ablation, Evaluation of new japanese diagnostic criteria for disseminated intravascular coagulation in critically ill patients, Hemorrhoid thrombosis, Hepatic vein thrombosis etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JTT is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
Editorial Board Members:
- Roberto Pedrinelli - University of Pisa
- Max Saito - Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul
- Sahela Nasrin - Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital & Research Institute
- Naiyang Guan - National University of Defense Technology, Changsha
- Ping Hu - University of Virginia
- Kazunori Otsui - Kobe University Hospital.
- Weisheng Zhang - First Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University
- Ioanna Koniari - University of Patras
- Tarik Kivrak - Firat University , Elazıg
- Neeraj Khatri - CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology
- Shu-Qun Cheng - Second Military Medical University
- Hsueh-Wen Chang - National Sun Yat-Sen University
1. I can not say enough about how good my experience working with OAP was. Submission is easy, and responses from the editorial staff responds promptly and professionally. The entire process from submission to PDF was completed in weeks rather than months.
Phillip Brumm - University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. My experience was very positive working with OAP. My manuscript review was very thorough and I appreciated the attention to detail. I would recommend submitting a manuscript.
Patricia Doyle-Baker - University of Calgary