Journal of Glycomics And Metabolism
Aims And Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Open Access Pub launches the Open Peer Reviewed Journal -”Journal of Glycomics And Metabolism”. JGM Aims to cover the Glycomics as a whole and also put emphasis on the metabolism related issues in conjunction with Glycomics. This forms a reliable source for the researchers, clinicians and pharmacists to depend and work upon for further enhances and research which again finds its way into the progressive cycle..
Contributions from the following research areas are invited but not limited to the following branches –
- Biomedical science
- Experimental designs
- Functional glycomics
- Hereditary diseases
- Liquid chromatography
- Mass spectrometry
- Novel methodologies
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- X-ray crystallography
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics