Journal of Brain And Spinal Cancer
About The Journal
Journal of Brain And Spinal Cancer (JBSC) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Brain And Spinal Cancer.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Brain And Spinal Cancer
- It is launched in the year of 2014
- JBSC published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JBSC is 2576-182X
- DOI for the articles published in JBSC arises with 10.14302/issn.2576-182X
- Editor in Chief of JBSC is Dr. Suraj Konnath George, MD, Anderson Cancer Center, Dept. of Hematopathology.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JBSC:
Advanced diagnostic technologies, After cancer treatment, Brain tumors, Cause factors, Meningiomas, Metastases to the brain, Neuro-Oncology, Neurosurgery, Novel drugs, Novel Surgery methods, Nutrition, Obesity, Pathology, etc.
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JBSC is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JBSC is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- LIEW BOON SENG - Sungai Buloh Hospital
- Rosman Azmin Kass - Sungai Buloh Hospital
- Adnan Johari Siregar - Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Burcu Yapar - Dumlupınar University
- Kevser Ozdemir - Denizli State Hospital
- Murat Kutlu - Pamukkale University
- Serkan Civlan - Pamukkale University
- Murat Kocaoglu - Pamukkale University
- Eyup Baykara - Pamukkale University
- Ozkan Celiker - Pamukkale University
- Nagihan Yalcın - Pamukkale University
- Mevci Ozdemir - Pamukkale University
- Feridun Acar - Pamukkale University
- Necdet Ardıç - Pamukkale University
- Tejpal Gupta - Tata Memorial Hospital
- Uday Krishna - Tata Memorial Hospital
- Sridhar Epari - Tata Memorial Hospital
- Purna Kurkure - Tata Memorial Hospital
- Rakesh Jalali - Tata Memorial Hospital
- Ruggeri AG - Sapienza University of Rome
- Mancarella C - Sapienza University of Rome
- Dugoni DE - Sapienza University of Rome
- Landi A - Sapienza University of Rome
- Delfini R - Sapienza University of Rome
- Gabriele Ronchetti - University of Milano Bicocca
- Carlo Giussani - University of Milano Bicocca
1. I was impresssed by the swift services of the journal and easy navigation begining from manuscript submission to galley proof. I would recommend future authors-"Consider this journal if you are wondering where to publish your scientific work". They are google scholar indexed and so you do not have to worry, if your scientific work won't reach to the community of other researchers.
Naiya Patel - Long Island University
2. Our experience working with OPEN ACCESS PUB is excellent. I strongly recommend to specialists on neurology and neuroscience to publish their research studies in this open acces journal.
Orlando Castejon - Biological Research Institute