Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Science And Technology
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Call For Research And Review Papers
Open Access Pub launches the Open Peer Reviewed Journal-” Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Science And Technology , JAPST, ”
The journal aims to cover the latest outstanding developments and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance in the field of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology.Papers that are multidisciplinary or address new or emerging areas of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology are particularly encouraged. Thus, the scope is dynamic. We expect the field to grow beyond the subjects listed below and hope that the Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Science and Technology will keep pace with this growth. Therefore, please do not hesitate to contact the editorial office if you are in doubt as to whether your work falls within the scope of the Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Science and Technology.
The journal aims to be the voice of the worldwide Pharmaceutical community. Its scope is broad, encompassing the entire range. Hot topics, related to manufacturing processes and quality control, are also welcomed.
Pharmaceutical science and Technology welcomes contributions from the following research areas but not limited to the following branches –
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Physical pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Community Pharmacy
- Public Health Pharmacy
- Chiral Chemistry
- Synthetic Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry
- Natural Product Research
- Pharmaceutical Management and Marketing
- GMP and regulatory aspects
- Herbal technology
- Medical devices
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Tissue engineering
Medicine Development And Safety Testing
- Drug and pro-drug design
- Molecular Drug Design
- Development, formulation and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals
- Drug Metabolism
- Drug Stability
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Controlled release systems and drug targeting
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Validation Techniques
- Regenerative Medicine
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics